I want to start out by asking a few questions…
- Is your website converting traffic into money for your business?
- Is your website slow and making potential customers leave?
- Is your website hard to read or navigate?
- Does the content on your website convey any call to action?
If you are feeling like maybe your business needs to new website design please keep reading…
A website redesign can be a big project, and you might be putting it off due to the money and time it will take. A redesign can be a wise investment, though – after all, your website is your primary online marketing tool. Here are good reasons why you might want to take the plunge and give your business website a makeover.
1. Optimize your site content with CRO:
- By redesigning your business website to optimize important content, your new traffic will convert at a higher percentage. This is called Conversation Rate Optimization, by studying heat maps and web analytics, Raad Media is able to implement A/B testing to discover how your customers are using your website.
- Does your call-to-action convert visitors into leads and customers?
- Do your landing pages inspire people to learn more by digging deeper, or are they simply aesthetically pleasing pages that convey little value?
- Is your site too text-heavy or riddled with corporate speak?
- Does your site’s look and feel match your company’s voice and speak directly to your target audience?
2. Mobile Friendly viewing:
- If your website today is not mobile friendly, you are losing out on the million and growing mobile researchers, shoppers, potential clients.
Need A New Website? Click Here to fill out our request form and receive a free quote.
3. Incorporating a better content strategy:
With continuing changes to the algorithms of search engines, you’d be smart to implement a solid content plan. That said, quality content is useless if your visitors can’t readily find it.So, if you’re planning to make some big changes to your content strategy (perhaps boosting your blog production?), a web redesign may be wise. That way, your great posts, ebooks, and other content are easily findable (and your leads database will grow the way you want it to). If you’re on the fence about a redesign in the name of your content strategy, ask yourself these questions:
- Can your customers easily find your content?
- Is your content converting into leads?
- Does your content incorporate calls-to-action?
- Can the search engines find and index your content?
4. Update your website on your own:
- Raad Media provides in person & video training on how to use your website on your own! Why pay a company over $150+ dollars each time you want to change your home page content so it matches up with your marketing strategy. No coding, no experience required. Raad Media will show you how!
To Request a Free quote for a New Website Click Here.
Raad Media’s 3 step process to executing a New Redesigned Website:
- Create a subdomain under your current host.
- Create a wireframe to map out the design to ensure it will convert traffic into leads.
- Build a fast, mobile responsive website on WordPress Content Management System.
If you decide you want to control your website’s content, Raad Media provides training and further consulting in order for you the business owner or an appointed person to have full control over each page and its content! The best part is No Coding! Otherwise, Raad Media will be happy to update and maintain your website on a monthly base.
We look forward to working with you!
Brad Harrison, Director of Raad Media